Love Mexico is a unique educational and networking event developed by MeWed in partnership with the Mexico Tourism Board to showcase Mexico as a premiere destination for weddings, honeymoons & romance.
Love Mexico Puerto Vallarta is a three day event that gives you the opportunity to learn about selling Mexico while experiencing the country first hand. This year event will take place in one of the most scenic ports in Mexico; Puerto Vallarta. A destination full of natural wonders, excellent climate, first class accommodations and of course the friendly service that is synonymous with Mexico.
The program consists of informative sessions that give you business information and showcase the latest trends, site inspections, networking expo with Top Mexican suppliers and extravagant social activities.
Love Mexico is supported by the Mexico Tourism Board, the Association for Bridal Consultants, the Association for Wedding Professionals International, Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, Exclusive Group Travel, Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist Association, Travel Impressions and specialized media like Honeymoons.com, I do Destination Weddings, Bridal Guide and Destination Weddings & Honeymoons.
|All day||Transfers from Airport.|
|All day||Hospitality Desk and Registration for Buyers.|
|7:00-10:00 p.m.||Welcome Dinner and Wedding Wars Teams Announcement|
|9:00-5:30 p.m.||Tradeshow with experiences during the day|
|7:00 p.m.||Red Carpet Dinner, Awards Ceremony|
|8:30-9:00 a.m.||Opening Remarks|
|9:00-9:45 a.m.||General session: Are You Making Any Money?|
|9:45-10:15 a.m||Posada Group Presentation|
|10:15-10:30 a.m.||Coffee Break|
|10:30-11:15 a.m.||Trends in Wedding Decor|
State of the Romance Travel Industry (Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow)
|12:00-1:30 p.m.||Dine Around Luncheon|
|7:00 pm||Gala Wedding War Dinner|
|All morning||Check out|
|8:30-9:30 a.m.||General Session – The Business of Travel|
|9:30-10:30 a.m.||Luis Villasenor – Mexico Star – Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit|
|10:30-11:15 a.m.||12 New Years Resolutions To Your Business Success|
Departure for Experiences:
|5:30 p.m.||Check in new hotel|
|All day||Experience the resort and activities|
|7:00 p.m.||Dinner at host hotel|
|All day||Check out and transfers to the airport|
What is included in your registration?
- 3 nights accommodation at the host hotel, during the event in all inclusive program.
- Ground Transfers airport-hotel-airport.
- Focused education in destination weddings you can´t find anywhere else.
- Personal connections with mexican suppliers on the exhibition floor and through the event.
- Lavish networking events.
- Complimentary post tour options.
In order to participate in Love Mexico, all the dw/romance travel professionals must meet the following criteria:
- Annual individual sales of at least $200,000 in destination weddings, honeymoons, and/or other romance group travel.
- Owners and/ or decision makers
- Experience in selling romance travel/ destination weddings internationally
- Serious interest in selling Mexico
- Desire to meet with and discover new suppliers and destinations in Mexico
- Provide 3 travel industry references
In order to be considered for Love Mexico, all Romance Travel Professionals must undergo a selection process that includes:
- A comprehensive online application
- Personal one-on-one phone/skype/ facetime/ facebook interview
- Minimum of 3 industry reference checks
- Verification of business revenue and booking activity
For further information contact Carol Basteris: [email protected]
Cancellation Policy: Registration fee is non-refundable and for cancellations all payments will be applied to the next years event.